Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sigma 60mm F2.8 Lens in Action

Yesterday I went to YodobashiCamera in Yokohama and bought the new Sigma 60mm F2.8  lens for Micro 4/3 camera. I figured that since I was already in Yokohama and it was a nice day I might as well take some pictures and see what the lens could do. I put the lens on my Panasonic Lumix GX1 and set out on foot to do my thing.

Advertising for the current Kanagawa Historical Museum

It's another bright sunny day.

I think I'll try my hand at painting after I retire.

Joe Cool!

Tea for two.

For some people, it's a dream come true.

A family out for a day of boating.

Love is in the air.

Joy is in the air too!

That sure is a big ship.


I think I'll call this picture "Blue Yokohama" .

It's a good life.


And, if you thought it couldn't get better... think again. It's an outdoor beer & wine festival complete with Tijuana Brass style band.


Born to be wild!

Or, wet and wild.



Slow down and enjoy the day.




Yokohama Stadium, home of the Baystars.

Saturday in the park.



The entrance to Odori Koen (Odori Park)

Jay walkers.

Sneak Peek



Crossing over the Ooka River

I think this guy needs to eat a bigger lunch.

Well, that's it for today. I really like the new lens.
As always, thanks for stopping by!
Mike

1 comment: