Sunday, August 5, 2012

TGIF Yokosuka style!

Last Friday after work Emi and I stopped by one of our favorite watering holes for a little refreshment on a hot August day. Here are some pictures I took with my point & shoot camera.

This is the entrance to Tenkuni's


The waitress brings us a round of Chu-Hi!


Bottoms up!


The guy next to me enjoys his draft beer


Our old friend Hiro-san joins us for a drink and some conversation


A former employee of Tenkuni's stops by to show off her baby


That beer sure looks good!


Everyone needs a place to relax


Time to go home


Don't worry, Emi's taking this picture


When we get home we get the "feed me" speech from Charlie the security cat

The End

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Kristen! No, this isn't the same place. It is the same kind of place and I did take Brad there on the first night that we went out.


      Delete