Sunday, August 5, 2012

20/20 Vision

Over the weekend I went out with my Sigma SD14 digital SLR camera and only a 20mm wide angle lens. So, here our some of the images taken in what I've dubbed "Project 20/20".

The coastal farm land of Miura Peninsula


My new car


Modern art & a girl


Landmark Tower and the summer sky



Kayaks in the Ooka River


Merry-go-round


Sunflowers


Setting sails for downtown Yokohama!


Heading for Tokyo with a book to read on the train


First stop, Asakusa station


The entrance to Asakusa shrine


The next entrance (I guess one is not enough)


Patting yourself down with smoke from the incense burner; it's good for what ails you!




Is this the fountain of youth? I wish.


At last! The Shrine




One can only visit a shrine so long, time for some shopping.




Well, well. well... there's the new Sky Tree tower


Running out of gas, time to head home


And, off we go!


Ok, I'm not really on that train, but you get the idea.

Anyway, that's what the world looked like to me through a 20mm lens this weekend.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment