Friday, October 18, 2013

Bessaflex TM & Voigtlander 40mm f2 Project

I recently bought a used Bessaflex TM SLR camera and a Voigtlander 40mm f2 (M42 mount) lens. The first thing I did was quickly run a role of Fujifilm 100 ISO color print film through it. The purpose of this was to check the new equipment was functioning properly and to see what the capabilities of camera and lens were. I was quite pleased with the results. Check it out!

Rinko Seaside Park



A vintage car on display at Nissan Global Headquarters.

Nissan Global Headquarters (right side) Fuji Xerox building (left side).

Taxi stand west exit Yokohama train station.

Kenritsudaigaku train station (near my house).

Monkey Island, Tokyo bay.

Approaching Sea-Wind Park Yokosuka

Rust

100 reasons to slow down or turn around.

Accidentally pressed the shutter release. 

I  dislike people who take pictures of signs.

We don't eat here.

Night life!


f2

Next thing I want to do is shoot a role of black & white film at a slower pace giving more thought to composition.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment