Thursday, December 17, 2020

Fun with the Fujinon XF 90mm f2 R WR lens

 I traded in some more old camera equipment and walked out of the store with a brand new Fujinon XF 90mm f2 R WR lens. Then I took a walk about the city (Yokohama) with the lens mounted on my Fujifilm X-H1. 

Not more than a block away from the camera shop I took this picture outside of a new restaurant.

Buddies.

The postman.

Autumn leaves in Yokohama park.

Inside the Yokohama Historical Archive Building.


So far I'm very impressed with this lens.

Seagulls are not shy.

Vespa

I've always been a fan of the Suzuki cars.

Making a pass through Yamashita park.




The flower garden in Yamashita park.

Close-up of the statue in French Hill Park.

Three ways to look at the Yokohama Bay Bridge.



Is the derby making a comeback?

Ridding piggyback.

I like China Town.

Everybody likes China Town.


Let's be happy and laugh.

She looks like an actress to me.

Girls just want to have fun.

Still plenty of gold on the boulevard.

Capturing the gold in watercolors.

Even the taxis look gold.

Put your hands together.

Some people really stand out in a crowd.

A mannequin in a healthcare workers uniform shop. 

Walk on by.

Waiting for the train to arrive.

Time to go home.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!






















No comments:

Post a Comment