Friday, December 25, 2020

And now, the Sigma 65mm f2 DG DN "Contemporary" lens

 My new favorite lens, the Sigma 65mm f2 DG DN "Contemporary" (Sony E-mount).

I was heading over to Bashamichi in Yokohama to try out the new lens on Nicky. As I walked down the street with my camera hanging around my neck I thought everyone must be staring at it with envy. I was wrong.

Nicky was waiting for me in the usual place.

She's always up for a test shoot for a new lens.

Moving on I started taking photographs of everything.

There's nothing to big or too small for me to take a picture of it.

Man at work.

She's making deliveries on her bicycle. My coffee shop is in the background.

It's a crisp December day.

He's dressed appropriately for the weather. 

So is he. 

Old Suzuki Jimmy's never die, they just keep on rolling down the road. 

Three amigos.

Love is in the air.

Keep on truckin'

I call this "Man in a pastel hoodie riding a bike"

There are still flowers blooming in Yamashita park.



The life of a retiree.

Now I'm heading to the Harbor View Park.

One might think that this couple was posing for a winter fashion magazine. Well, they're not. This is how people dress to visit the Harbor View Park.

This is why it's called the Harbor View Park. Unless one goes to the top of the Landmark Tower or the Marine Tower this park has the best view of the harbor.

It's just a short walk from the park to the Motomachi shopping street. 

I'm thinking "The White Stripes".

He's running late for his GQ fashion shoot.

Oh yeah! There's no place better than China Town to test out a new lens.

A very colorful man.

She's got legs.

A chef is on the loose. 

Deliverymen are constantly crisscrossing China Town to deliver food to the hundreds of restaurants.

Time for a selfie?

Time to eat!

Plenty of food vendors in China Town.

This was going to be a street portrait and just as I was pressing the shutter release he looked ever so slightly to his right. Oh well, better luck next time.

Another colorful person.

Last shot of the day: Even the sidewalks are colorful in Yokohama!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike 

Bonus shots!































No comments:

Post a Comment