Saturday, February 22, 2014

Contax G2 Camera - First Roll of Film

Picked up a new used camera, a Contax G2 with 45mm f2 and 28mm f2.8 Zeiss lenses. So, of course the first thing I wanted to do was run a roll of film through it to make sure everything was working Ok. My first day out with the camera was the day after a big snow storm. No problem, I loaded a roll of Fujicolor 400 ISO film in the camera and headed out!


Somebody needs to get a snow shovel and clean this mess up.


Auto focus works well on this camera.


No snow storm is going to stop this young lady's wedding.

Stopping by our favorite chicken shop in Yoshda-cho.


Gonna wash that snow away!


So far I'm really enjoying this camera.



I'm also pretty impressed with the inexpensive film too.




Neck ties anyone?

The 45mm f2 does well in existing light.



My scanner doesn't get any bonus points on these shots.

Last shot outside the museum in Bashamichi.
I'm looking forward to taking pictures under better conditions in different surroundings. I'm quite pleased with this camera

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment