Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's Never Just Another Sunday

It's never just another Sunday around here. Always something going on.

OK, maybe this first shot looks like just another Sunday, but it gets better.

Well, a little better. Behold, the leaning tower of Landmark!

Ahhhh... this is nice. Stain glass dome light inside the Kanagawa Prefecture museum.

Maybe I just need to keep searching... keep moving the feet, one in front of the other.

I could cheat and catch a ride on the cyclopolitain, but that would be cheating and that's a slippery slope that I don't want to go near. Keep walking.

Looks like the old hoosegow is closed for business.

Well now, this looks lively. Ships of all sizes.

Hey! is this the beginnings of a parade?


Unicycles! I told you it's never just another Sunday.

And, horn tooters too!

Maybe there's not 76 trombones in this parade, but I don't care... it's still good fun!


Dang! these kids are good.

Moving on again. Ground control to Major Tom... what's up?


That's it, face your fears...

Unicycles are everywhere.

The littlest unicyclist.

Sometimes I just take pictures of stuff that looks good to me at the moment.

Cheerleaders in Yokohama Koen. I don't question these events, I just enjoy them.

Tall to small.

Everyone enjoys cheerleaders.

She gets an "A" for enthusiasm!


She gets an "A" too! Just because it's my blog and I hand out the "A's"

And, now it's time to stop and smell the flowers.

Smell the bamboo too!

Lastly, in a yard near my house a spider lily. A quite nice one I'd say.

Well, that's all folks! Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

1 comment:

  1. It looks like there is always something going on in Japanese streets :)

    ReplyDelete