Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sometimes I Just Take A Bunch Of Pictures

I just love to take pictures, of anything! I usually take a camera with me wherever I go, one never knows what delights are awaiting one so best to be prepared.  At times even though I brought a camera it might not be the right one; such was the case with these dancing girls. I happened upon them last Saturday and all I had with me was my LX7; so I did the best I could.

This was a drum & bugle corps performance; very entertaining.




Some basic street shots around Noge.



Ahh, breakfast at the Gusto restaurant.

Walking to work just after a heavy down pour of rain.

Downtown Yokosuka as the morning crowd board a bus to go to work.

The Yokohama Police saving energy by taking to the streets on bicycle.

It may be September but it still feels like August - man it's hot out here!


The post card like scenes at Yamashita park.


Platform sneakers

Some where over the rainbow...

Cheese!

The Hikawa Maru showing the flag.

It looks like a mystery, or maybe it's team work, or... something

Happy life in paradise.

Tough girls.


Tough day.

It wouldn't be one of my posts without a train station picture.

This is my train - see ya!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment