Friday, April 10, 2020

Still Life

Seeing as how I'm spending more time at home these days I thought I'd take some pictures inside my house. I'm starting this post with these 5 pictures but I intend to add more each day until I have 36 images in total. I'll start in the kitchen.

Parsley from the garden.

My cast iron kettle.

I call this "Tea Pot & Chop sticks".

The start of a healthy vegetable soup.

Chopped parsley.

Day 2: Objects

The one and only Sony radio!

Alarm clock

Nomi & Nami the Kokeshi dolls from Naruko Onsen town.

Shaving items

A camera lens and an old shaving brush I use for cleaning my camera gear.

 Voigtländer Bessa-L  film camera

Day 3: Doing this well is harder than I thought

An everyday cooking pot.

Our fancy tissue box.

Proof that I'm not a wine snob. This is cheap screw top California wine sold at 7-11. BTW, it's good!

Pencil holder.

Good Sake & cups.

Four brown eggs.

Bamboo-ware

Wood flip-flops.

Day 3: Cups and bowels







Day 4: Various




Day 5: A camera








I'm not done yet!




















No comments:

Post a Comment