Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Going for a walk in a black & white world

Went out for my daily health and fitness walk today and decided to take pictures as I went in black & white instead of color. Just trying to shake things up a bit I guess.

Staying closer to home these days. I find that the walk along the seawall at Maborikaigon is quite enjoyable.

An old man walking his dog, or maybe it's the other way around.

Buddies out for a jog.

Trying his luck.

This seawall is a runners paradise.

After the seawall I'm on to the rest area at Hashirimizu. It always pays to look back and see what's behind me.




I have arrived at Hashirimizu. I'm turning around hear because I'm trying to get over 10,000 steps on my step-counter. That, and they have natural spring water here to dring.

The beach here looks like a boat junkyard.

Walking back the same way I came.

Back on the seawall.

Almost everyone is wearing a mask - me too!

Well, not everyone.


The clouds are slowly drifting across the sky.

Another fisherman.

And, another runner.

Serious walkers.

Junk shot at a shallow depth of field.

Same junk shot at a sharper depth of field.

Well, that was pretty much it for my daily walk. By the time I got home I had 13,060 steps on my step-counter. Success!

New from today, plus today's walk was 14,308 steps!












Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment