Thursday, September 7, 2023

Playing around with the Voigtländer 50mm f1 Nokton lens

I picked up a used 50mm f1.0 Nokton VM lens for what I considered a good price. It's in minty fresh condition; if I was told it was new I would believe it. Came with the box, papers, everything; a complete like new total package. I wasn't actively looking for this lens, things just sort of happened unexpectedly and now I have it. I'm excited to take it out for a spin and see what I can create! 

These are from a walk around Yokohama. Some pictures are in color, others are B&W. Some are abstract, out-of-focus (on purpose) and some are perfectly in focus. I was feeling creative and was having some fun. Check it out!


Abstract





Abstract









Out-of-focus on purpose

Out-of-focus on purpose












Abstract

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!

This little Mom & Pop Italian restaurant has an interesting story.
A couple years ago it was featured on a popular gourmet TV show. Because of that they were overwhelmed with so many customers they decided to shut-down temporarily. Since then they’re reopened. I ate lunch there yesterday. The place has one cook and one waitress, both are senior aged. I was lucky to get a seat, after me they started turning customers away and then flipped the “open” sign on the door to “closed”. Popularity can be a problem.







































No comments:

Post a Comment