Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Miura Beach on a Cloudy Day

 I went to Miura beach to take pictures of the waves.

Well, that was a bad idea. It's low tide and the water is as flat as a pancake.

However, the clouds look interesting. 

So, new plan, I'll take pictures of the clouds.

A couple of weeks ago this beach was full of people. Not today. I guess summer is over.

I'm taking these pictures in black & white because I think the clouds look more dramatic in B&W.

I've been to this beach so many times and I'm still not tired of it.

It's a great beach for walking. Walking is good for many things. It's good for mental and physical health.

There's a woman picking up trash on the beach. Lucky for her that Miura beach is pretty clean.

Further down the beach road is Tsukuihama beach. There's a couple of fishing boats moored to buoys. The clouds are starting to look serious.

One brave person is going to paddle out into the bay. Looks a bit dangerous to me.

Windsurfing boards on the beach... where's the people? Is this a mystery?

The land on the other side of the bay is the Bōsō Peninsula..

In the center of the dark cloud is a tiny speck of bright light. What is it? Another mystery?

No, it's not a mystery, it's a helicopter. 

Well, I've come to the end of the beach.

In the distance it looks like it's raining. Time for me to go home.

Across the street from Tsukuihama train station is a small super market. I'll just go in and buy a bottle of cold green tea to drink on the train. Maybe I buy a few other things to take home... they do sell a nice inexpensive brand of wine. 😎

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!










































No comments:

Post a Comment