Monday, July 8, 2019

It's a drab day - Time for the 50mm f1.1 Nokton VM lens

It was a cloudy, grey, yucky day; but, at least it wasn't raining. It's been raining almost everyday for the last week so when I looked out the window this morning and saw that the sidewalk was dry I grabbed my Sony A7III camera and the Voigtlander 50mm f1.1 Nokton VM lens and headed for Yokohama!

I was ready to take a picture of anything. This quilted banner in front of a tea shop will do.

This party boat will do too!

Time to walk through a field of lilies.



Here's a nice pink one.

I'm starting to think that yellow flowers are my favorite.

Yep, yellow it is.

Here's another guy that was happy to have a dry day to go out and have some fun.

It looks like a touch of blue sky wants to break through the grey.

Life is good.

The good old Hikawa Maru moored permanently in Yamashita park.

I'm looking at these flowers from one side...

And, then the other side.

More of those red eyed Susans.

This guy is feeling the need for speed.

Sometimes I like to stay in one spot and see what passes by. So, I picked this spot in Motomachi.

A serious cyclist.

A not so serious cyclist (he has a can chu-hi in his hand).

OK, it's time to swing through China town.

People on the street.

This place is always busy.

A bamboo steamer full of hot buns.

Been shopping.

A yellow taxi waiting for a customer.

Last shot of the day - In step and headed to the office.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike


Bonus shots!










No comments:

Post a Comment