Thursday, July 18, 2019

The Sigma SD1 Merrill & Sigma 105mm f2.8 EX DG Macro lens

It's been a long time since I used my Sigma SD1 Merrill camera and even longer since I used my Sigma 105mm f2.8 EX DG Macro lens. So, I dusted them off (not that they were actually dusty) and headed out to do some macro photography.

Lilies are always good for macro photography.





Just because it's a macro lens it doesn't mean one can't take non-closeup pictures too!


Time for the roses.


And, what I like to call the red eyed Susan.

And, then there's whatever this is.

I'll try a different position.

Moving in real close.

Closer

Back it up a bit.

And, try again.

Black eyed Susan?

My friend the butterfly.

Another mystery flower.

Rose

Hibiscus (I guess).

Back to the lilies.




Last shot of the day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!

Zeiss Biogon T* 21mm f2.8 ZM lens, Sony A7III camera


















Sigma SD1M, 35mm lens















1 comment: