Friday, April 12, 2019

Saturday in the Park

It was such a beautiful day today I decided to go to Yokohama Park and see how the tulips were doing.

One passes by the nicest people on the way to the park.

Time to break out the parasols.

It looks like the tulips are doing just fine.





I really enjoy using this Voigtlander 50mm f1.2 Nokton VM lens.



More nice people.

Mysterious!

Doing his best Indiana Jones.

Another pretty face in the crowd.

The noontime sun really lights up these tulips.




Time for a selfie.

This park is amazing.


Contemplation.

On my way to the train station I passed by this woman and I thought a visit to the park would do her some good.

All pictures were taken with a Sony A7II camera and Voigtlander 50mm f1.2 Nokton VM lens.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!
Voigtlander 90mm f3.5 APO-Lanthar LTM lens, Sony A7III camera




































No comments:

Post a Comment