Saturday, August 19, 2017

Under The Grey Skies of August

There's been a lot of rain this month with nothing but grey skies day after day. So, if I can't change the weather I'll have to do my best to embrace it. Out for a walk under the grey skies and these are the people I crossed paths with.

Coming face to face with chaos.

A little bad weather doesn't keep this guy stuck in the house.

The iPhone don't care.

Marching to the beat of his own drum.

No sunshine, no smile.

The weather is always the same when one is in a building with no windows.

The bench warmer.

Some people look good no matter what kind of a day it is.

The mama-san biker gang meet up.

It would be funny if these two were texting each other; or maybe not so funny.

Owner of a clean white tee.

Portraits in grey.

The cone of silence.

Serious business.

Sometimes I get the feeling that I am invisible.

A man and a woman... and a grey sky too!

Eyes right!

Is it the end of the world as we know it?

I intentionally took this picture out-of-focus because I thought it looked better that way.

Is there anyone left on earth that doesn't constantly have a phone in their hand other than me?


I guess I'm not invisible.

Last shot of the grey day: He knows stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike




No comments:

Post a Comment