Friday, April 3, 2015

Catching up on the back log

I have a few pictures from the last month that I thought deserved to see the light of day.

Waiting for the next train.

The praying lady.

Singing the blues in black & white.

A typical ramen shop.

Oodori Koen (Bluebird Park) - A nice large park that doubles as a fire break.


Near the middle of Oodori Koen is a subway station.

It's a great park for stretching your legs.

And, walking the dog.

The Oodori Koen retirement plan.

Cheap and delicious.  This is where I buy my fried chicken.

It's good to share information.

How to build a flower garden.

A child's curiosity is a wonderful thing to observe.

I've got Donna Summer's "She Works Hard For The Money" running through my head.

This is Kimchi Ally

What's hot on the adult male fashion scene?

The Messenger look

The Whatever look!

And lastly, the I am a chick magnet look

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment