Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sankeien Garden

Well, I finally visited Sankeien Garden and I wish I'd done this sooner. This place is so calm and relaxing; and picturesque too! Take a look:





I don't know why this couple was all dressed up but it was a great opportunity for me to take their picture.



After visiting Sankeien Garden we walked to a nice Chinese restaurant for lunch.

Next up we took a bus back to Yokohama station and rode the train to the Matsubara Shopping Street.








Before leaving we bought some Tonkatsu freshly cooked by this Master.

In route back to the train station I snapped a couple of pictures at a Shinto Shrine.


It was a great day full of fun and excitement. Now it's time to board the train for home where we'll enjoy the Tonkatsu and a bottle of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment