Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dark Shadows

Sunday was dark and grey, not a glimmer of sunshine or blue sky anywhere; so I did some indoor shooting.

A quick skip through Hinodecho

And, I arrive at the Yokohama Archives of History

They don't make door knobs like this anymore.

The Archive has a nice sitting room.


Next up, head over to the Port Memorial Hall



Looks like there's something nice up the stairwell.

A nice stain glass of Commodore Perry's black ship


Head back down the stairs and back out.

Time for a coffee break in my favorite coffee shop.

This sign reminds me to head over to Disc Union to check out the used LPs.


Before getting on the train to go home I decided to check out the car display at Nissan's global head quarters.





 Well, that's it for today!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment