Sunday, September 9, 2012

Great Weekend - Part 2

Sunday - Emi and I got up early and went to the morning market. Fruits, vegetables and fish, oh-boy!




This is the famous tuna guy.



After the morning market and getting some breakfast we went to the grocery store for a few odds and ends. The LX7 camera's f 1.4 lens is making easy work of shooting with existing light (no flash).





Well, enough with these domestic chores - it's time to go back to Yokohama! Time to rig the sails and get underway!





Ok, good enough. I'll let the crew finish up without me.

Hey, where's that little girl going with the baratone?


It's High School Musical, Japan style.




These young ladies were staying in the shade waiting for their high school's turn to play.




Could it get any better than this... yep. Hula dancers!


What luck. As I was heading to Koganecho for lunch I discovered a Hula exhibition. I love it!


After watching the hula show for awhile I left and started to work my way to Koganecho. I took to the back alleys to try and stay in the shade.



By this time I realized I was a bit sun burnt and tired so I hopped a train back home for a quick shower and a cold beer. This was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to the next.

All the best,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment