Thursday, September 10, 2020

There's a change in the weather!

 Not much of a change. It's still hot and humid but there's just enough of a change to tell that Autumn is coming. I spent the last two days walking around Yokohama with a big smile on my face. And, I was taking pictures as I walked around (of course).

Day 1: People having fun!


Ride like the wind.

A lucky Jaguar.

Another cyclist.

I love a good park bench.

This one is in Yamashita park.

The retirement plan - find a nice bench and sit on it.

On a day like today even some steps in the garden look good.

Flowers in a flower garden - that makes sense.

Sometimes I think power lines look good in a picture.

Another bench.

You light up my life!

Strolling through China Town.

He knows something.

Out and about in Motomachi.

3 good friends.

A pointer.

A reader.

Serious contemplation.

Not so serious contemplation.

Nice hat!

Day 2: Outlook for today is happy!


Cute and sporty.

Wearing their PPE.

Running makes her happy.

They meet everyday in the same place.

This picture is a little bit out-of-focus but the girls looked so happy I decided to keep it anyways.

A statue in French Hill park near Motomachi.

Backside of the statue.

A happy family at the Harbor View Park.

Another out-of-focus picture that I kept because I liked it.

Inside looking out at the Foreign Residents Cemetery. 

Girl with a nice face mask in China Town.

Casual Kimono.

Two girls in China Town.

A man and a woman in China Town.

Someone let the cook out of the kitchen.

Life on the Isezaki shopping street.

Making the call!

Thanks for stopping by!

Mike

Bonus shots!





No comments:

Post a Comment