Thursday, July 16, 2020

Walking around with the Sigma 70mm f2.8 DG Macro lens

It was a sunny day in the middle of the rainy season. So, off I went to take some pictures in (where else) Yokohama!

My plan was to go to the Harbor View park flower garden to take some macro shots. To get to the park I had to walk through China Town.


China Town, the place where ducks like to hang out.

I arrived at the Harbor View park and many flowers were in bloom.






Water drops on a spider web.

I took this picture inside the former British Counselors residence. The residence is in the park and is open for visitors.

Back to the flowers.





On my way back to China Town I saw this cute little girl playing in America-Yama park. There are a lot of parks in Yokohama.



Passing back through China Town to get to the train station.

We're all wearing masks.

Wear a mask, it's the right thing to do.


Last shot of the day: Waiting for my train at Hinodecho station.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!















No comments:

Post a Comment