Wednesday, July 22, 2020

The Fujinon XF 50mm f2 lens is great - part 1

Of all the Fujinon lenses I own the XF 50mm f2 R WR lens is easily the one I use the most. With the 50mm lens mounted on my X-Pro3 camera I get pictures that really please me.

Just walking around Yokohama the simplest things make for great images with this set-up.

People look marvelous.

Flowers jump at you.

Cars look like they float on air.

And, statues look like they're coming alive!

Okay, maybe I'm overdoing it, but I don't think I'm overdoing it by much.



One of my favorite benches.

A man admiring his bicycle.

Another photographer out enjoying the day. Do you see her camera?

Very high tech.

They come in threes.

Uh ho, it's starting to rain.

No problem, everyone has an umbrella.





There's a reason the streets are so clean around here.

Looks like a grumpy old man.

Time to get on the train and go home for the day.

Part 2 is coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment