Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The Fujinon XF 60mm f2.4 lens - This lens is fantastic!

The Fujinon XF 60mm f2.4 R Macro lens is a delight to walk around with to take pictures. Sure, it's a macro lens but it's so much more than just that. Yesterday I went out for my daily walk and with this lens mounted on my Fuji X-Pro3 camera I had a wonderful time taking pictures.

I pass by this guy everyday. He's always working.

The pink ninja.

The parasol makes the picture much more interesting.

The seawall at Miurakaigon is a walkers paradise.

Not only does this guy have a full face cover on he pinched his nose closed as he walked by me. I know what you're thinking; I don't stink!

This coastal road attracts many cyclists.

Motorcyclists too!

Walk this way.

The fishing village at Hashirimizu is a nice place for a catnap.

Now you know how they get the boats in and out of the water.

This guy was offloading his fishing nets from his boat to the pallet.

Drying the seaweed.

Still life - The Beach Chair.

The water is very calm today.


Circles in the sand.

Since this lens is a macro lens sometimes I use it as such.

On my way out of the fishing village I checked in with the cat. I don't think the cat is pleased to see me again.

Heading back to the seawall and it's one motor cycle after another passing me by.



It's the running man!

And, the running woman!

This is more my speed.

Like I said, the parasol makes the picture more interesting.

Feeling the stress of walking the dog.

He's doing his best male-model pose.

This girl is running circles around me.

Sometimes the person walks the dog and other times the dog walks the person.

A little father & son bonding over some yakitori.

This sidewalk is getting crowded.

A shiny blue car.

If you get in front of me I'm gonna take your picture.

Some more playing with macro.


Last shot of the day: The moment it all became perfectly clear to her.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!

























No comments:

Post a Comment