Saturday, May 9, 2020

A Saturday stroll in Yokosuka

Yes, yes, yes, I know, I've been spending a lot of days walking the coast of Yokosuka. Well, what can I say, I've been staying close to home and avoiding public transportation. Such is the life I'm living right now. So, on with the show!

Nice bibs.

A man and his dog on an early morning stroll.

The new norm.

Some walk others run. I walk.

He runs.

A warship on the horizon.

Another runner.

It's nice out here. I'm enjoying the walk.

Nothing but open road ahead.

These little Italian cars seem to be popular around here.

It's all down hill from hear.

It's the season for seaweed.



No view of Mt. Fuji today.

The Hashirimizu fishing village.

A Swallow built a nest in the Hashirimizu public restroom.

There sure are a lot of cyclists on the road today.



Living a healthy lifestyle is the best.

Yokosuka city on the horizon.


A break will do him good.

The girls press on.

Staying fit together.

Monkey island on the right side of the picture.

The end of the seawall is in sight.

She's carrying the goodies in her left hand.

Another Italian car.

Back where I started.

It's good to know where all the public restrooms are.

Yokosuka is a little rough around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!

























No comments:

Post a Comment