Sunday, March 24, 2019

The "NEW" Fujinon XF 16mm f2.8 R WR lens

The title says it all. I bought the new Fujinon XF 16mm f2.8 R WR lens and this is a set of pictures from my first outing.
I mounted the lens to my trusty Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera and Emi and I headed to Yokohama to do some shopping and enjoy a nice walk in the warm early Spring weather.

One is never too old to enjoy a walk on a nice day

A street portrait.

Matching mufflers - how cute!

Where do these girls buy these mufflers, none of mine are long enough to wrap around my neck 3 times.

Tough guys don't need a muffler.

The lone cyclist.

The big picture!

The streets are unusually empty for a Sunday afternoon.

I thought this picture would be dramatically improved if I waited for the train to cross the bridge. I was wrong.

So far this lens is proving to be quite versatile.

It's good at capturing the big views...
 ...and it works well for close ups too!

Somebody parked a ship in the middle of the city.

The bridge in the center of the picture was manufactured in New York and shipped to Japan many, many years ago.

 The Cosmo clock 21 ferris wheel.

Time for some people pictures!

The afternoon sun is pretty strong.

There's a reason your mother taught you to cover your mouth when you yawn.

A finisher!

The weather was perfect for a fun run.

Men, women and children - everyone is welcome in this race.

Another photographer.

Friends

Last shot of the day: The art of wearing a scarf.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!
Fujifilm X100F camera










Voigtlander 50mm f1.1 Nokton VM lens, Sony A7II













No comments:

Post a Comment