Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Quando Quando Quando

"Now is when and sometimes are always"
-- Me

I just got back from a 5 day trip to Taipei Taiwan. Great place to visit, wonderful people, tasty food and darn good beer! Anyway,  I need to get caught up on some things around the house so I'm posting up some pictures I took last month. These are random, playing with light, abstract, fun for me images.

Garden party.

Sometimes you just have to please yourself.

It's alright now.

Beauty is all around us.


A walk in the park is more than enough to make me happy.

I saw the light.

Sometimes the way forward is a little bit out of focus.

"Sometimes the light is shining on me, other times I can barely see"
-- Jerry Garcia

 A cluster of blue.

Red lanterns on a grey day.

Nicky's got attitude today.

And, Nicole's not talking.

A barista lives in Yokohama.

Things that happen while waiting for the pedestrian crossing signal to change from red to green.

The things one sees from the window of a tea shop.

Bring it in boys.

The leaning tower of London.

Holy cow!

Roadside greenery.

I don't know why I love you like I do
After all the things that you put me through
-- "Take Me To The River"  Al Green, Mabon Lewis Hodges

Posts and chains.

There have been better days.

A cool drink on a hot day, the pigeon flew away.

The mother and child union.

You see flowers, I see fireworks.

Romancing the brick.

Love is all around.

I overheard a girl say "there's no better place on earth to live" and I had to agree.

The moment before the sky falls.

Grandpa's got a hold on you.

It's 11:15

Landmark Tower

Girls!

 Somethings go unsaid, they just stay in our head, but the eye's have it.

By the way, the reason this post is titled "Quando Quando Quando" is because I was listening to Engelbert Humperdink's greatest hits and I couldn't get the song out of my head.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment