Friday, February 13, 2015

Zeiss Planer T* 50mm f1.4 Lens, on a dreary day

The sky was filled with dark clouds occasionally pierced with beams of sunshine and patches of blue. I put a Zeiss Planer T* 50mm f1.4 (M42 Mount) lens on my Sony A7II and something happened. The world through my lens looked and felt different. I had the feeling that I was painting pictures instead of capturing pixels.

The Yokohama Museum of Art.

A loner in a lonely land, not even a shadow to walk beside him.

A child's carnival ride - these horses look a bit sinister to me.

Landlocked and moored with chains - this is no life for a sailing ship.

Paradise on a dreary day.


Moving

Sometimes a person can only take so much and then things happen.

A patch of blue and all is well.

I smiled, she didn't notice.

The boss said hop-to-it! And, so he did.

The streets are a bit cold today.


Look into the globe and set your mind free.

Going through the motions.

A well lit gutted out shop.

Things will get better

Meet me at the wine bar, I'll be wearing red.

This lens paints a warm picture...

...until I step in front of it... or should I say in back of it?

This is not my house.

This ain't no disco

Get me to the bar

Who you gonna call?

Do people ever look up? I do.

Welcome to China Town where they stack the beer higher than the people.

Suitable for framing

Not suitable for framing

Nobody told me that retirement was going to be like this.

Should have consulted a fortune teller

Tell me what you see

Music for one

Blue bowls

I'm starting to think that we're in for some snow today.

The shortest distance between point "A" and point "B" is through the subway station.

For a good time don't forget to bring 2,500 yen with you.

Maybe I forgot to mention, today is Friday the 13th!

By-the way, after this last shot it did start to snow.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!
Zeiss Planer T* 50mm f1.4 Lens, on a sunny day!


























No comments:

Post a Comment