Friday, April 18, 2014

Tulips! Tulips! Tulips! Yokohama Park

Imagine living in a world where everything was beautiful, where everyone was happy, where people respected each other... that's what it felt like last Thursday when I visited Yokohama Park.The tulips are in full bloom now and the park is a sea of colors. Men, women and children all walk around the park marvaling at the beauty that only mother nature can create.





A well dressed man on his way.

I'm not the only one with a camera today.







Many people brought their lunch to the park, others just sat and enjoyed the day.















  

  


 





  




Some came with large DSLR cameras, others snapped pics with their cell phones.


On my way back o the train station I walked by the waterfront.

There was also a flower display being held at Aka Soko Renga.

There is love and happiness everywhere today.


I don't usually post so many pictures at one time but I just couldn't seem to narrow it down to any fewer.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment