Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fuji 5 Lakes Area with Family

This past weekend Emi and I were joined by Emi's sister and sister-in-law for an overnight trip to Yamanashi Prefecture. The first day of the trip was dark and rainy so even though we had a lot of fun I didn't take any pictures. The next day was much better so we toured the Mt. Fuji 5 Lake area on our way home and these are some of the pictures I took along the way.

Lake Shoji

From left to right: Mayumi, Yoko and Emi


Then Emi and I switch places

Lake Motosu



Looks like Yoko is having a good time at Shiraito Waterfall

Emi and Mayumi getting a closer look at the falls

A Mom & Pop fruit stand near the falls

Persimmons hung up to dry in the fruit shop

Another view of Mt. Fuji

My awesome Suzuki Jimny ready to take us all home

It was a great trip with wonderful people.

All the best,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment