Monday, June 8, 2020

Yokohama - Lilies, Lilies & some people too!

After staying around Yokosuka for that last couple of months I decided it was time pay a visit to Yokohama. And, I'm so glad I did. The pictures are in the order that I took them.

Passing through Yokohama Park

These lilies are growing along Nihon-Odori Boulevard.








Passing through Zounohana Park




Walking toward Yamashita Park



People enjoying the day in Yamashita Park



Park Security


Lilies near the Yokohama Historical Archive building


Heading back to Nihon-Odori.

Nihon-Odori Boulevard again.


A sharp dressed man in Yokohama Park

Last shot of the day before I dropped down to the Blue Line subway.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!











More bonus shots!













No comments:

Post a Comment