Thursday, March 12, 2020

Springtime in Yokohama - already?

I went for a walk today in Yokohama and there were signs of Spring's arrival everywhere. Flowers! I'm talking flowers starting to bloom everywhere.

Walk with me as I take pictures with my Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera and Fujinon XF 60mm f2.4 R Macro lens.



Narcissus!


I don't know what this one is, do you?


These are the professional gardeners that make the magic happen in many of the Yokohama city gardens.


Every color one can think of, even neon magenta!



This springtime feeling is making everyone happy!

Passing by people as I pass through Yamashita park.



Back to the flowers.


A loving couple walking arm in arm at the harbor view park.

There's gold in them there gardens!


The lovely camellia flower.


Passing through Motomachi en route to China Town.

She's not a flower but she is lovely. Welcome to China Town Yokohama.






There is a flower tree in Yokohama park.

I can't believe that a few tulips have started to bloom.

There are more daisies than stars in the sky here in beautiful Yokohama!


Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!
X-Pro3 & Fujinon XF 23mm f2 R WR lens














Sony A7III, Sigma 45mm f2.8

















No comments:

Post a Comment