Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Hello November 2019 - X-Pro2 camera & 60mm f2.4 lens

Time marches on! And, so do I!

Today a series of pictures taken with the terrific Fujinon XF 60mm f2.4 R Macro lens and of course the Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera.

Very casual, very relaxed, so cool.

I'm not happy.

You and me and my umbrella.

A red VW Beetle.


Who's that lady? Beautiful lady.

My ship has arrived.

Mr. Cool

Lady on a mission.

The headless seagull.

Smile for the camera.

In coming!

A rose is a rose.

A walk will do me good.

There was a sale on sunglasses.

Sometimes we ride, sometimes we walk. Either way, we get where we need to go.

The difference between walking and running is that when both feet are off the ground you're running!

Golden years.

Golden girl and little miss.

The BMW boy.


She must be happy, she's glowing.

The fountain of youth.

Making a speedy get-away.

Sometimes the queen prefers to ride her bicycle.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!
Same set-up, different day.



























No comments:

Post a Comment