Wednesday, February 13, 2019

And the sky is grey

Somedays the sky is cloudy and grey and that's the perfect time to go out and take a bunch of pictures! Let's go!

I see that not everyone is sharing in my enthusiasm for a cold grey day.

In fact it seems that people are feeling a tad bit depressed about the weather.

Maybe even a little bit tense.

No sunshine, no love. Time for a smoke.

Am I the only one walking around with a big smile on my face?

 I guess I am the only one with a smile on my face.

Passing by the party boat parking lot.

My streak of passing by un-smiling people is fully intact.

Well, well, well, it's that time of year for the daffodils to bloom.

And, the sky is grey! Cloudy too!

Looks like the end of the world is imminent.

The Yokohama skyline is so photogenic.

Who needs black and white photography when we live in a black and white world.

Ready for take-off.

The view from Osanbashi pier.

Another view from Osanbashi pier.

Pile driving.

The Yokohama bay bridge: the boats go this way...
 And, the boats go that way.

Such a dramatic effect, who doesn't love a cold grey day?

The blue terminal cafe inside the Osanbashi pier.

Now I've got the Mamas & the Papas "California Dreaming" playing in my head.

"I've been for a walk, on a winter's day" 

I think she has a song stuck in her head too!

The Hikawa-maru in Yamashita park (on a cold grey day).

Still no smiles.

Hey, hey, hey! we've got a smiling person.

It's always fun to walk through China Town.

Well, it's fun for me.

Good friends.

Grey hair on a grey day.

The sky is falling?

Being cold is not funny.

Lined up for diving practice.

A seagull doing a swan dive! Okay, that's enough happiness for one day.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!


























No comments:

Post a Comment