Thursday, September 6, 2018

Walk with me - Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f2 ZM lens

It's the end of summer and it's time to close out this hot, humid, miserable season with another "Walk with me" post. This time I'm using the Zeiss Biogon T* 35mm f2 ZM lens mounted on  the Sony A7II camera.

This lens is so good for people pictures. See how it captures the joy this man feels about this damn summer season. I'm sure he's glad to see it ending soon.


I can see she's eager to break out the fall fashions.

She'll be glad to leave the humidity behind.

A smart woman wearing a well ventilated top.

The wife that guides her husband with finger pokes in the back. He looks well trained. 

I pity the poor fool that gets to close to her coffee.

We may be into the month of September but there's no reason to stop wearing a sun hat.

A member of the Mama-san bicycle gang.

Looks like the high energy type.

A sudden gust of wind can play hell with a parasol.

Life on the Isezaki shopping street.

I love the shirt, looks like an eye chart in an alien language.

Buddies.

This is not a great picture but I couldn't delete it. The woman on the right side looks so relaxed. Looking at her makes me feel relaxed.

My wife thinks I post to many pictures of girls; not enough men. Here you go honey, this one's for you.

Making the call!

A man on a mission.

Day 2: Keep on walking.

I had so much fun yesterday I decided to go out again today.

Another person that has had enough of this hot humid summer.

Whistle while you walk.

She has her doubts about him.

Hey there, Georgy girl
Swinging down the street so fancy-free
Nobody you meet could ever see the loneliness there inside you
--The Seekers

A beautiful day in the park.

Nothing beats Yamashita park.

All dressed up - where's the party?

Nothing shakes her up.

The red bag girls.

The back streets of China Town.

Another well dressed person.

The Mother-in-law relationship.

She makes eating look good.

Lunch is over, now it's back to work.

Feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders.

The opposite of feeling the weight of the world on ones shoulders.

More guy pictures for the girls out there.


She's keeping her eye on the big guy with a camera in his hand.

Another great walk-about, and as always...

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!

Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera and XF18mm f2 lens
Yokohama, Japan - September 2018











This one was taken with a 40mm f1.2 Nokton VM lens and Sony A7II camera




No comments:

Post a Comment