Saturday, August 4, 2018

Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera and XF50mm f2 lens meets Yokohama

I spent last week walking around Yokohama with a Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera and XF50mm f2 lens. The heat was unbearable, the sun was blazing, most of the time I had my camera covered with a handkerchief because the sun was cooking it. Despite all that I was out there checking out this new (to me) setup and here are some of the results.

Crossing the street in style.

Here comes the radio taxi!

The seagull hang out.

They went that way.

Exploring the back streets of China Town.

Good friends.

Enjoying life.

The Ray Ban clan.

Sisters?

Don't leave home without your umbrella.

Somebody's watching me.

The heat won't beat her.

Looks like the heat is beating her.

Walk don't run.

A side street in Noge.

I really like this camera and lens.

No amount of heat and humidity is going to stop a hardcore shopper.

Ride like the wind.

I'm lovin' the hat... and,  the Maserati behind her is pretty nice too!

Hiding from the sun.

Kind of a scary lantern.

Kind of a dingy lantern.

The hard working delivery man.

It looks like she's wearing a heavy winter coat but that's not the case. That jacket is fitted with battery powered fans and it's kind of like wearing an air conditioned jacket.

I know that this image is not the sharpest but I liked it anyway so here it stays.

My next post will be pictures taken with Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera and XF35mm f2 lens.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots! Same camera, same lens, not the same day! What more could one want?


















No comments:

Post a Comment