Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Walking Around with my Sigma Quattro H

Just getting out and walking around is good enough for me. So, out I go with my Sigma Quattro H camera and the Sigma 28mm f1.8 EX DG lens.

The Sigma 28mm f1.8 EX DG lens was discontinued some time ago; luckily I bought one before they were gone because I like it.

The first sign of spring? One good thing about this lens is that it's also a macro lens.

Calling it in from Nihon Odori Boulevard in Yokohama.

He's such a well dressed young man.

Out and about under the grey sky of February.

One good reason for looking up is that sometimes it's well worth it. I should join the Cloud Appreciation Society because I love clouds.

I love a good grey sky too!

She has a new technique for walking while looking at the smart phone. Stick out one arm and use it like a curb feeler.

In February the flowers are gone, the leaves on the trees are gone, the grass isn't green anymore... but there are still couples in love.

A lifetime of hard work.

Eating a steamed dumpling requires attention.

Some faces stand out in a crowd.

Catching the warmth of the sun on ones face on a cold day can be such a simple pleasure.

When I'm hungry I eat... it's that simple.

No sunshine on this back street.

Baby it's cold outside.

The perfect day for a turtle neck sweater.

Cold is just the absence of warmth.

Last shot of the day: I got you babe!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shot!

















No comments:

Post a Comment