Saturday, August 6, 2016

Saying Goodbye to July

These are the last of my July images.

Early Sunday morning in Yoshida-cho. The days are long in Summer, the Sun is already casting a long shadow.

I am a morning person. I love the morning. I am not the only one.

It's just me and the joggers out here.


 A lovely couple holding hands. The day moves on and it's time for brunch.

A picture suitable for painting and hanging on the wall.

I think the grass was cut the day before.

Mother and child in Yokohama park.

Mother and baby in Yamashita Park.

There's more than one way to wear your shades.

I looked at her, she looked at me; I smiled, she didn't. Welcome to China Town.

Yellow is a good color.

This part of China town is normally packed with people; not today.

Bring on the parasols!


We've got some really big pedestrian crossings.

 Men on bikes!

Breezing through the Isezakicho shopping district.

Cruising the sidewalks of Hinodecho.

Still cruising the sidewalks of Hinodecho.

Somebody is not taking good care of their bicycle.

A closer look.

The ferocious money eating lion at Nogeyama Zoo.

My favorite part of the zoo is the place where kids can pet the small animals.

This hamster is having the time of his life.

Kids are cute!

Okay, time for some flowers.



Another day, another ship in port. This is the sister ship of the Love Boat.

After observing the situation for a few minutes I concluded that this was a photo shoot for a foot model.

Sitting in one place watching the world go by - it's the distilled version of my retirement plan.

An oasis in Yokohama park.

All she has to do is stand there and look good.

This is your big debut
It's like a dream come true
So won't you smile for the camera
I know they're gonna love it, Peg
-- Steely Dan

Last shot of the day. "Heading Home"

So much for July, now on to August; it's the hottest month of the year!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

1 comment: