Monday, October 1, 2012

September's last days

Here are pictures I took while wondering around on the last weekend of September.





Security carp patrolling the waters around Yokohama.

Cheerleaders! I don't know what they were cheering for but I enjoyed the show.




What luck! I'm just in time to see this high school band perform.




For the last song some of the boys did a dance routine.

Proud parents recording the show.




Sunday morning I headed to Akiya for a peaceful view of the beach.






I guess I wasn't the only one enjoying a peaceful moment at the beach.


Thanks for looking!
Mike

3 comments:

  1. Are the first four in Tokyo? They are very reminiscent of the first ones I took with my digital camera when I bought it in the electronics district (Akihabara?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. But then maybe they're just typical metropolitan area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first 4 are in Yokohama near Tobe train station.

    ReplyDelete