Thursday, March 25, 2021

Tulips - Tulips - Tulips! 2021

 The Tulips bloom every year in Yokohama Park and every year I take pictures of them.

First thing I have to do is get to the park. To do that I have to cross massive sidewalks.

I have to pass by lonely people.

Stand and watch as expensive sports cars roll by.

I have to avoid the lures of topless women!

Oh, it's a statue. But, this statue is in Yokohama park! I'm getting close.

Look up and I see some nearby cranes. 

Look down... and here they are!

The tulips of Yokohama park in all their glory.

Magnificent!

I guess this pigeon is taking a break. 

Tulips in every color.




And, the good news is that this show is just getting started. Many, many more will be blooming for the next few weeks.




Just down the road from the park there are daises blooming too! 

Spring is here.


Pedicabs are out on the streets.

All the gardens in Yokohama are alive with flowers.


And, people still need to wear masks.


Back at Yokohama Park.

The yellow tulips are my favorite.


Time to start walking back to the train station.


As I cross over the Ookagawa river I see a sightseeing boat going out for a test run. That means the Cherry blossom trees along the river are almost in full bloom.

No more winter coats, time to break out the wind breakers.

Last shot of the day: Wear a mask and stay safe.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!




























No comments:

Post a Comment