Friday, March 12, 2021

I can't stop loving the Fujinon XF 90mm f2 lens - part 2

 Back with another day of walking around Yokohama with the incredible Fujinon XF 90mm f2 lens.

I walk others ride.

The baseball stadium is just across the street so everything is ball park this and ball park that.

It's cold out, a bit windy too... retirees don't care! Just give us a cup of coffee and a place to sit, we'll be fine. 

Puppy love.

This guy was not shy at all. He saw me sitting on the curb with my camera and he ran over and posed for me.

I was sitting on the curb to get pictures like these.


Born to be wild!

Jumping rope in Yamashita park.


Whip it, whip it good.

Poor Ronald. I think he might be a victim of clown abuse.

Take your girl to the Harbor View park for a good cheap date.

I call this "Fountain & Bus".

Images like this appeal to me. Probably only me.

Places to go, things to see.

Going for the big push.

Looking good and...

…feeling fine.

Mama's little girl.

Maybe walking around with a big "L" on your chest isn't the best advertisement. What is she telling him with her left hand? *click the image to enlarge.

The shadow of her smile.

I like flowers.

A man of action!

Another retiree killing time. 

Lady with a blue umbrella.

Mr. Fix it.

She's crossing in style.

Normally this would be the last shot of the day, but it's not.

This is the last shot of the day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!




















No comments:

Post a Comment