Saturday, March 6, 2021

I can't stop loving the Fujinon XF 90mm f2 lens - part 1

 It's true, every time I go out with the Fujinon XF 90mm f2 R WR lens I have a great time!

As usual I headed to my favorite city in the world - Yokohama - to start this two part lens love fest. 

It looks like not everyone is as enthusiastic about me and my lens as I am.

These boots are made for walking.

This couple are actually models about to do a photoshoot; hence no masks.

I kind of hung back and quietly took these pictures.

I think I've been spotted! She's very photogenic. 

It's good when one man can explain to another man the ways of the world. Or, maybe he's just blathering on about how everything sucks. 

A man and his machine in sync and rolling down the road. 

I was sitting on the curb to get this picture.

On her way to Fight Club!

Smile

Mother and daughter - two against the world, or maybe just out shopping. 

Motomachi has the best crossing guards.

Damn! This beer tastes great!

Ying and yang.

She's got things on her mind.

We built this city.

A bicycle built for 3.

Doing his part to help stop the spread.

She's seen it all, nothing's going to get her down.

Walking into the light.

No fear.

When I see women walking down the street exuding self-confidence and looking carefree, I hear the song "Georgy Girl" play in my head. The lyrics might not match the mood but the melody does.

All dressed up with some place to go.

I can tell when I'm almost home, the daffodils come out to greet me.

And, I know when I'm home because Fraidy the stray cat shows up on my back porch begging for food.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots for car lovers!







Other bonus shots!









No comments:

Post a Comment