Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Looking for Classic Cars in Yokohama

 For 3 days I walked around Yokohama looking for classic cars on the street.

Day 1: Saturday morning. So far only bicycles.


Now only runners.


Here we go! A Fairlady 280Z

And, now an old Mercedes Benz.

Check out the whitewall tires.

If I follow this guy maybe he'll lead me to a MGB.

Last shot of day 1.

Day 2: Sunday morning. So far, so good!

A Toyota Sport 800 - You don't see to many of these around.

Down by the waterfront.

More cyclists.

One after another.

A three wheeler!

A vintage Toyota Corolla I think.

A Dodge Charger!

A Porsche 356 Speedster - very nice!

I guess this is a 1971  VW bug.


The same Porsche I saw parked on the street in the morning.

The Charger is coming back for a second look.


The well ran dry so I'm just walking around.

It's okay, I like walking around.

A white leather jacket; that's unusual.

Last shot of day 2.

Day 3: Monday morning.

Mondays are not so good for classic cars.

Mondays are good for sightseeing because there's no one else around.


Well, well, well...a Mercedes 560 SL. 

More runners.

Chasing their shadows.

The Yokohama Marine Tower covered in scaffolding. 

People! We've always got some people.

Man's best friend - a little dog.

China Town.

A pointer.

Passing through Isezaki shopping street.

She's leading with her left.

Last shot of day 3: The hunt for classic cars is over.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!


















No comments:

Post a Comment