Monday, February 1, 2021

2 days out with the Fuji X-H1 and Fujinon XF 56mm f1.2 lens

 Typical of my posts, these are photos I took with the Fuji X-H1 camera and Fujinon XF 56mm f1.2 lens while walking around Yokohama and a few from Yokosuka. Here we go!

I like to take pictures of people.

I think people are fascinating.

Here's a guy living his dream on a motorcycle.



Likewise, a guy on his bicycle enjoying the day.

This guy's dream is out of my price range. Who can afford a McLaren?

There he goes.

A jogger in Yamashita park.

Well, well, well, here's the McLaren again parked in front of  Starbucks in Motomachi.

Have I just made eye contact? Or, does it only look that way in the picture.

China town is alive and well.

Staying masked is always a good idea.

A man at work.

Real street photography, we're walking in the street.


Portrait of a man sitting next to me on the train.

Portrait of a woman sitting near me on the train.

Near my house in Yokosuka.

Cat in the afternoon sun.  

This cat is not impressed with me and my camera.

When I returned home Fraidy the cat (our stray cat) demands that I fill her food bowl.

When she's done eating she'll leave without a thanks. That's how Fraidy is.

Day 2: On the road again!

I like classic cars.

This brand new Rolls is not a classic car, but it is expensive. It's not very nice looking in my opinion. 

Sort of a classic. Maybe.


Very classic.

Not a spot of rust on this one.

Moving on. Good basic transportation. Basket in the front and the back!

Motomachi has the best crossing guards.

Another photographer.

A vlogger?

For any young people looking at this (I doubt any are) this is a public pay phone. 

How rare is this?

It's a Dino GT Ferrari. Google it.

It's very rare indeed.

Maybe not so rare at all...

...but I think it looks nice.

Time to catch the train home.

Masked on the train. Everyone is masked on the train. I'm happy with that.

Last shot of the day: Almost home.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!





No comments:

Post a Comment