Friday, April 8, 2022

Cherry Blossoms & Tulips! This is Paradise!

 The last 2 weeks have been amazing around here. Let's get right into it; the cherry blossoms along the Ookagawa river are beautiful.

Tour boats run up and down the river.

And, this is why!

Also, the Tulips in Yokohama park are really starting to pop!

Everyone has a camera.

This year they have a section of mixed color tulips.

The cherry blossom trees in Yokohama park never disappoint.


I have a smile on my face.

Okay, these are not cherry blossoms or tulips but I say green is good!

Just wonderful.

Crossing over the Ookagawa river on my way home.

Day 2: Lets get serious.

On day one I was all over the place. Time to slow down and walk along the river.

The atmosphere along the river is peaceful.

Peaceful and also magical.

One of the many bridges on the Ookagawa.

The tree branches form a nice canopy over the sidewalk. 

As beautiful as the blossoms are I still find it challenging to get a good picture of them. 

Another tour boat.

Back to Yokohama Park.

God bless the city of Yokohama. They maintain this park so perfectly.

The building on the right side of the picture is the baseball stadium.

This park is open to the public 24 X 7, no charge.

The stars of the show.

A fellow photography lover.

This is fun.

The world can be a depressing place, it's so nice to have a park like this to have a moment of peace and beauty.

The yellow tulips are my favorite.

A great place to bring your children.

The baseball stadium gift shop in the background.

Sometimes when I squat down to take pictures like this it's hard to get back up. Getting old?


Some people are oblivious to the beauty all around them. Not me. I go back almost everyday to enjoy this.

Back to the river. 

A tour boat is passing under the bridge I'm on.

Last picture of the day: Heading home but I'll be back tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!






























No comments:

Post a Comment