Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Another blah day in paradise!

 It's the rainy season here in paradise. It rained for seven days straight and then it stopped. It stopped for one day and I thought "this is it!" I'm going out and take some pictures. 

The Ookagawa river is a good start.

It's been raining for so long she probably didn't notice that it stopped.

A sunflower adding a little color and happiness to what is looking like a pretty blah day. 

Blah, blah, blah... it's hazy and dull out here.

I turn to the flower garden in Yamashita park to brighten things up; nice try but not what I'd hoped for.

This works! Things are looking up!

What goes up, must come down.

These side streets of China Town are usually packed with happy people. It's looking a little deserted today. 

Even the main street of China Town is almost empty.


We will press on! Nothing gets us down!

I thought I'd switch my camera from color to black & white. Maybe that'll hide some of the haziness in the air. 

Ok! lets press on! 😊

Matching tee-shirts.

Matching masks! 

Isezakicho is the place to be, places to go, people too see.

No rain, no sunshine... be prepared is her motto.

Crossing the street in style.

Safety first!

Carry on

Getting close to Hinodecho train station.

Here we come, walking down the street...

…we get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet - hey hey we're the Monkees!
*Sorry, sometimes I get carried away.

Last shot of the day: Getting onboard the train and going home; I hear it'll rain tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!


























No comments:

Post a Comment