Tuesday, October 6, 2020

The Voigtlander 21mm f1.4 Nokton VM lens - Wide & Wonderful

 I hadn't used my Voigtlander 21mm f1.4 Nokton VM lens for quite awhile so I decided a bright beautiful Sunday in Yokohama was the right time and place to take it out for a day of photography.

First shot of the day and I'm just getting warmed up!

This yakitori shop near the baseball stadium keeps score at the entrance.

The cyclist is starting to gain on the car.

This 21mm field of view can be a challenge.

Sure a lot can be packed into one picture, the trick is to make it interesting to look at.

Hula dancers practicing at Zou-no-hana park.

Here comes the bus!

People pictures with the 21mm is really a challenge. This one is not bad.

This one is better.

And, this one is my favorite.

Here comes another bus! 

Girl power

Caught in the cross walk.

This is a rare sight. A Sunbeam Alpine sports car.

Off he goes.

The foreigners invade China Town.

Biking through China Town.

China Town is a pretty good place for the 21mm lens.





Hello!

A beautiful old Corvette parked at the Nihon Odori boulevard. 

I asked the owner if I could take pictures of his car. He smiled and said "yes".

That's the owner and his son in the background.

It's Sunday and the sports cars just keep coming. 

I was eating my lunch when this Alfa Romeo showed up. He parked right in front of me so I had to take the pictures.

This car looks like it's ready for racing.

Back to people pictures.

Just casual shots as I work my way back to the train station.

This really is a nice day.

I see the Colonel is peeking over their shoulders.

Sunday afternoon in Yokohama, time for a drink!

Owner of a bleeding heart.

After arriving at my train station I have to cross under the tracks to go home.

Last shot of the day: I take the smaller road to the right to get to my house.

Thanks for stopping by,
Mike

Bonus shots!

































No comments:

Post a Comment