Thursday, November 7, 2019

"Part 2" Fujinon XF 50mm f2 R WR lens - Rocks!

Back with some more images from the wonderful Fujinon XF 50mm f2 R WR lens. With this terrific lens mounted on my Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera I return to the streets of Yokohama for another exciting walk-about.

See how exciting this is!

Waiting

I know a supervisor when I see one.

Keeping it safe for us pedestrians.

I never get tiered of seeing these huge cruise ships in port.

Bigger than a bread box and shaped like one too!

I think this is an electric sports car.

Looks like fun to drive. I'll never know.

This is more my speed.

If you're going to ride with the traffic a safety helmet would be a good idea.

Looking good!

Enjoying the golden years.

Time for me to stand still and watch the world go by.



Now I'm back on the move.

That way... you need to go that way.

I'm walking into the sun.

She rides the bike well.

The golden girls meet Chinatown.

There must be a dress code for visitors in Chinatown. Everyone always looks nice.

The serious cook is on the loose.

More of the golden years of retirement.


Walk this way.

Time marches on!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!
X-Pro2 camera, Fujinon XF 18mm f2 R WR lens
Asakusa & Kapabashi











X100F











No comments:

Post a Comment