Tuesday, November 19, 2019

More than a Macro - Fujinon XF 60mm Macro lens (part 2)

I'm back with more from the Fujinon XF 60mm f2.4 R Macro lens.

One would think that a 60mm macro lens would be an unlikely lens for walking around and snapping pictures and yet here I am doing that.

With the X-Pro2 camera and this lens the auto focus is fast enough to grab shots like this.

However, if one wants to use this lens in the traditional sense of a macro - check these flower pictures out!



I was taking these pictures in the flower garden in Yamashita Park (Yokohama city). I think this lady was wondering what I'm doing bent over with my camera inches away from the flowers.

A lavender colored rose.

A park bench can be a wonderful place to be.

Back to the flowers.


Now back to the benches.

I live in a crazy mixed up world - and I love it!



As much as I like to photograph flowers my true passion is people.

Everyday people going about their daily lives always fascinates me.

We pass by each other, I take a picture, he has things on his mind, we may never pass by each other again. Life goes on.

You may ask yourself - what is an affluent person?

I live in a country where riding an upright bike with basket on it is a way of life.

A place where pedestrians outnumber motorists.

A place where public signs of personal affection are kept to a tasteful minimum.

A place where men and women ride the same style of bicycle.

Our version of meals on wheels.

I really do like living here!

I stopped by the flower garden in the Harbor View Park for these next shots.
There are two sides to every flower. This is the less popular backside.

And, this is the more traditionally photographed front side.

Sometimes I get really crazy and do a side shot!

There is a fountain in the park. If one looks closely there are two carp fish twisted around each other near the top of the fountain.

The unsung heroes of the flower garden.

Last shot of the day - Behold, the yellow rose!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus Shots!
Fujinon XF 35mm f2 R WR lens











Something new














No comments:

Post a Comment